52-in. (132-cm) Mulch On Demand mower deck
A well-designed mower deck can make the difference between just getting the job done and getting eye-catching results. The 7-gauge, 0.177-in. (4.6-mm) fabricated Mulch On Demand mower deck delivers a high-quality cut in diverse conditions to enhance mowing performance and the opportunity for profit for lawn-care businesses.
Key features of the 7-Iron Mulch On Demand mower Deck:
Flexible mower-discharge deflector Large, inset caster wheels
The wide-discharge opening and raised deflector provide even clipping dispersal for an excellent finished appearance when the mulch baffles are in the open position.
- Plastic discharge deflector reduces damage to foliage and resists bending
Caster wheels and anti-scalp rollers contribute to a smooth, even cutting job:
- Large flat-free caster wheels carry the mower deck smoothly over the lawn.
- Caster wheels are recessed to reduce the vehicle footprint and turning radius.
- With the wheels less exposed, there is less chance they'll get snagged by immovable obstacles, thus improving maneuverability and reducing damage.
- Anti-scalp rollers are double-captured for durability. They enable the deck to float over the ground and provide a smooth, level cut on even the most challenging terrain.
Easy cut-height adjustment Easy-to-remove mower deck shields
Mower cutting height can be set from 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) to 5 in. (12.7 cm) in 0.25-in. (0.64-cm) increments:
- Pull the lift lever back to the full-raised position.
- Remove the tethered pin and place it at the desired cutting height.
- Lower the lift lever; the lift lever and mower will stop at the desired cutting height.
Mower deck shields are easy to remove, with knobs providing access to the drive belt and other service points.
Mulch On Demand feature
QuikTrak™ Mower (652R MOD shown) Mulch On Demand electric control switch
The Mulch On Demand mower deck delivers unprecedented levels of productivity and versatility to commercial mower operations. With the ability to change between side discharging and mulching with the convenient dash-mounted switch, keeping most clippings out of landscaping features is extremely easy.
Mulch On Demand electric linear actuator Baffle control rod
A dependable electric linear actuator is used to close and open the mulching baffles. Deck can be converted from a wide-open side-discharge mode to a fully-chambered mulching mode or any position in-between by holding down on the electric switch that is conveniently located on the dash.
High-quality, adjustable control arms are used to permit precise adjustment and long, trouble-free operation.
Mulch discharge baffle open Mulch On Demand mower deck, baffles open for side discharge
Heavy-duty mulch and discharge baffles open and close reliably and completely with the touch of a switch.
Mulch discharge baffle closed Mulch On Demand mower deck, baffles closed for mulching
When the discharge and mulch baffles are in the closed position, the three blade chambers are separated just the right amount for optimum mulching performance.