25A Flail Mower
- John Deere
- Flail Mowers & Shredders
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Adjustable cutting height
- Uses a heavy-duty gearbox with a rating of 65 hp
- Compatible with any Category 1 3-point hitch
- Cutting Width 6 ft. 6 in. (1.98 m)
- Hitch Category Cat. 1 & Cat. 2
- PTO HP 30 – 75 hp (22 – 56 kW)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
36 flail-knife rotor provides uniform distribution of pulverized material
A three-bank, counterbalanced rotor is equipped with 36 individually replaceable knives:
Rotor revolves at 1850 rpm to produce a 152.9-km/h (95-mph) blade-tip speed for a clean cut.
- Knives are arranged on the rotor to provide uniform distribution of material across the full cutting width.
- Knives pivot at their mounting points to minimize damage if an obstruction is hit.
The 25A hitch is now compatible with any Category 1 3-point hitch (with or without the iMatch™ Quick-Coupler system).
iMatch compatibility starts with serial number 644700.
Adjustable cutting height
The roller can be set at four different cutting heights, from 1.3 cm to 12.7 cm (1/2 in. to 5 in.) The tractor's 3-point hitch upper link is used to regulate the cutting height between these positions.
Power take-off (PTO) drive shaft and gearbox
All mowers use a heavy-duty gearbox with a continuous rating of 65 hp.
The power is transmitted through fully shielded, telescoping drive shafts with quick-attach and detach characteristics for easy hookup.
|Quick-coupler compatible||Yes (Category 1 and 2)|