The all-new John Deere 2025R compact utility tractor is here. The 2017 redesign offers a number of improvements to the model, including updates to enhance comfort, reliability, and productivity.
DeMark Cole, product specialist for John Deere's Compact Utility Tractors division, elaborates: "The 2025R is designed to offer versatility and comfort to ensure customers are able to efficiently move from task to task with ease—whether mowing, digging, or transporting."
Below is a summary of the specs and features of the redesigned 2025R.
JOHN DEERE 2025R SPECS:
- 24.2 hp Diesel Engine
- Meets Tier 4-Emission Standards
- 18 hp Power Take-Off
- iMatch™ and AutoHitch™ Compatible
- 500 CCA Battery
JOHN DEERE 2025R OPERATION ENHANCEMENTS:
- Equal forward and reverse ground speed allow for faster directional changes.
- Cruise control now comes standard on the updated 2025R.
- The 2025R now features a sloped hood, similar to other John Deere compact utility tractors, improving operator visibility and safety.
- The onboard toolbox is now much more versatile. Use it for lockable onboard storage, or remove it from the tractor as needed.
JOHN DEERE 2025R COMFORT FEATURES:
- The operator's seat in the 2017 model is much more comfortable for the user, featuring added armrests and a seat cushion two inches thicker than the previous model. It also offers full-seat suspension that creates a much smoother ride.
- The new TwinTouch foot controls enable operators to adjust their speed and direction of travel easily, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. Activate the smart TwinTouch with just a light touch of the toe.
- The levers on the 2025R are now positioned higher than on the previous model for improved ergonomics and convenient operation. They are also color-coded for easy identification.
- Rubberized floor mats improve comfort by reducing vibration and noise level.
John Deere compact tractors are powerful, durable machines and the 2025R is no exception. It remains one of the most reliable compact utility tractors on the market. Check out John Deere's recent press release for information on additional changes and upgrades to the 2025R.