Operator station is designed for comfort (E160 shown) Comfortable operator station, left side (E170 shown)
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Steering wheel and dash Wide footrest with debris channels
Controls are easy to see and use:
- A deluxe, 14-in. (35.6-cm) steering wheel provides greater operator comfort and control.
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease.
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration rubber floor mats are provided for operator comfort:
- Debris removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry.
- The wide footrest makes it easier to step over the mower deck while entering or exiting the seat.
Comfort Plus lumbar seat Comfort Plus lumbar seat Lumbar seat adjustment knob Easy-to-adjust seat
A 15-in. (38.1-cm), high-back, deluxe operator seat provides good support and lumbar adjustment for extra operator comfort. It is especially helpful when operating the tractor for extended periods of time.
The seat can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in it, with seat travel of 5.5 in. (14 cm) and 10 different positions.
Seat springs give a smoother ride Seat tilted forward (shown on E180 Tractor)
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
Beverage holder Storage compartment
A beverage holder and storage compartment, located on the right fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
Handgrip on fender
Handgrips give extra comfort for the operator, especially when operating on hillsides. Reflectors make the tractor more visible.