Comfortable operator station Comfortable operator station
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Steering wheel and dash Wide footrest with debris channels
Controls are easy to see and use:
- Large, three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration floor mats are provided for operator comfort:
- Debris removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry.
- The wide footrest makes it easier to step over the mower deck while entering or exiting the seat.
High-back seat mounted on adjustable suspension Easy-to-adjust seat
The operator seat has a 15-in. (38.1-cm) back height for good support. It is especially helpful when operating the tractor for extended periods of time.
It can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 5.5 in. (14 cm) and 10 different positions.
Seat springs give a smoother ride Seat tilted forward (shown on E180 Tractor)
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
Beverage holder Storage compartment
A beverage holder and storage compartment, located on the right side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
Fender flares cover the tires more completely and add style to the tractor.