Comfortable operator station Comfortable operator station, left side
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Steering wheel and dash Wide footrest with debris-removal channels
Controls are easy to see and use:
- Large, three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration floor mats are provided for operator comfort:
- Optimum operator comfort
- Debris-removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry
Comfortable seat Easily-adjusted seat
The operator seat has an 11-in. (27.9-cm) back height for good support. It can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 5.5 in. (14 cm) and 10 different positions.
Seat springs give a smoother ride Seat tilted forward (shown on E180 Tractor)
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
Storage compartment (shown with optional cover) Beverage holder (optional storage compartment cover shown)
Storage compartment and beverage holder, located on the right side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
NOTE: A storage compartment cover is standard on E120, E130, E150, E160, E170, and E180 Tractors and optional on the E110 and E140.