30G Compact Excavator
- John Deere
- Compact Excavators
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Net Power: 17.4 kW (23 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 2.79 m (9 ft. 2 in.)
- Operating Weight: 3275 kg (7,220 lb.)
- Net Power 17.4 kW (23 hp)
- Max Digging Reach 4.89 m (16 ft. 1 in.)
- Max Digging Depth 2.79 m (9 ft. 2 in.)
- Operating Weight 3,275 kg (7,220 lb.)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- Large entryways, unrestricted sightlines, spacious operator stations deliver comfort, convenience, and visibility
- Optional cab’s front glass is expansive for exceptional visibility
High-torque, fuel-efficient diesels meet EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV emission standards without after-treatment devices – reducing maintenance and expense.
Filling the gap between the 26G and the 35G, the 30G delivers impressive bucket force, arm force, breakout force, and lift capacity, to power through tough digging conditions.
Ease of Control
Go from backhoe- to excavator-style controls with the twist of a wrist. Control pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat and includes a sight glass that displays the selected pattern.
- Reduced-tail-swing design makes G-Series machines extra maneuverable and productive.
- Transports easily between jobsites
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||42 (11.1)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||43 (11.4)|
|Number Of Batteries||1|